1. Today I haven't cried...not once
2. Today I talked with our nurse and created our calendar for our FET which will be at the beginning of December
3. Today I made an appointment with an infertility therapist to try and get out of this low funky feeling.
4. Today I made an appointment with a personal trainer for next week to whip my butt in shape.
5. Today I didn't log on to a single web site to read about FET's, success rates, stories, etc
I'm feeling accomplished. I guess I am going to have to get through all of this in baby steps. But damnit, I will get out of this funk.
On a different note, tomorrow we are leaving to go to Kansas for the KU homecoming. It will be nice to get away and not think about what happened at all. Sadly, I am looking forward to going home and packing...because it gives my idle mind something to do besides ponder.
Finally, the results or our beta came back today. Zero. Just like I suspected. I am glad it wasn't a chemical pregnancy because apparently you have to take more cycles off before doing a FET. I guess that is positive news.
I probably won't blog over the weekend...I hope to not have free time on my hands. And if I do, there will be a beer or glass or wine in it!