About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WTF is wrong with people

A few weeks ago I had read a blog that one of you ladies was following that was about a woman who lost her baby to a cord accident at 37 weeks.  Then 3 weeks later her husband and 18 month old child were in a car wreck and they made the decision to take the child off of life support. I don't know why I read blogs like this especially when I know what the outcome is going to be.  It's heavy.  But I still feel so connected to the IF community that I am drawn to it and want to offer support.

I was really perturbed by this.  There were moments when the idea of my husband taking my kids for a car ride and getting into a wreck consumed me because of this blog.  I decided to stay away from it until today.  I wanted to see how the mom was coping and how her husband was doing after the wreck. Low and behold, the blog has been taken down.  Then I find out that this blog was an effing hoax.

WTF people!  That is some sick shit and there is a special place in hell for a woman that can capitalize on the generosity and kindness of people that are trying to conceive or have lost a child in the blogosphere.

http://warriorelihoax.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/other-side-of-the-rainbow-is-a-hoax-too/


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh yeah. I cried my eyes out that night I read it! Unbelievable that someone could be so evil. Yes EVIL. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - it's awful. Don't get it at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I read this blog a while back and felt so sad, but couldn't help but feel a little skeptical. I mean really, if your husband and baby were in a serious car accident and you needed to rush to the hospital, would you stop to blog first? I sure as hell wouldn't. This poor girl needs help.

    ReplyDelete