About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 Goals down and getting closer to FET!

Sorry it's been awhile, quick update.  I am making headway on my list of goals!

Today I took a  yoga class!!





Here is my check list that is pinned up at my desk at work.  A constant reminder that there is more to life than IVF!

I have also started working out with a trainer...who ironically, just got pregnant with IVF and is well in her 40's.  A sign from god perhaps.  Maybe she can send me some pregnant ju-ju!

Other than that, my FET meds arrived.  The pile of needles is daunting, but having already gone through most of it, I am not at all nervous.  I'm just ready to get started.  On the upside, this nice little break has given me a chance to drop some pounds and get my head clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment