About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

6dp5dt

Today, I was sent to the hospital for a suspected pulmonary embolism.  Around 4 in the afternoon on Friday I started having sharp shooting pain in my back that radiated up through my shoulder and made it painful to breathe.  After calling the RE, the said go go the ED.

The short of it, after 6 hours in the emergency room, my Ddimer blood test came back elevated which indicates clots but the spiral CT did not show any clots.  I was sent home and told to come back if the symptoms got worse.

I am no longer having any symptoms at all of being prego...no sore boobs, no OHSS, nothing.  Starting to lose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment