I feel so very blessed to receive this blogger award from two awesome fellow bloggers, Carrie from A JOURNEY OF HOPE - CESTA NADĚJE and Baby on Mind. These lovely ladies have been so supportive on this journey!
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
OK, now for 7 random factoids:
1. I am a sliver lining person. When people tell me stories of sadness, I can always find a positive note to help them through their difficult time. And lord knows that with this journey, that can be hard!
2. Believe it or not, I am Cuban American. I am probably the whitest cuban you will ever meet. My mom and her whole side of the family came to the states (legally...not on a Cadillac on floats) when my mom was 15.
3.I am an uber band dork. I have been in band since the 6th grade. I play the oboe and english horn. I was also a marching band nerd. I played the flute and piccolo for marching band. I loved every second of it and it has made me the person I am today. I wouldn't take it back for anything.
4. DH (before he was DH) was actually one of my college teachers. (Scandalous). DH was the TA for marching band (imagine that). We were friends for a year before we dated. Then the next year something just clicked. One hurricane party later, we were dating and the rest is history. Inviting a friend knowing full and well he would invite DH to the hurricane party was still hands down the best decision I ever made: )
5. Here's a sappy one-sometimes when I see DH, I still get butterflies.
6. I LOVE tattoos and body piercings. There is something about expressing and wearing your artwork that I love. At present I have about 18 hours of ink invested in my skin. A tramp stamp of a butterfly that I got when i was 16, a large lotus flower back piece I got to cover up my tramp stamp, two swallows on my ribs, and the phrase "Hasta que nos encontramos otra vez" which means until we meet again on my inner left arm next to my heart...a memorial for my grandfather that recently passed. I don't regret any of my tattoos!
7.I have 3 dogs that are the loves of my life. They are like my children and while they are handful, I wouldn't trade one of them in!
Ok, To return the favor, I nominate the following bloggers:
1. Sonja from On (in)fertile ground. She is so positive all the time and is expecting IVF quads!!!!!! Despite being exhausted, she still finds time to comment on my blog!
2. Laura from Please Let this Be It. She's been such an amazing fellow IFer to talk to and is so friendly and personable. She is expecting her first IVF miracle the same time I am !!!!!
3. A from Remember all the way. She has been through so much but has had unwaivering faith throughout the processes. She exudes positivity and has offered me so much hope through this journey.
4.Tracey from Creating Baby Johnson. She's been there every step of this journey reminding me that everything is going to be ok. She is currently expecting an IVF miracle!
5. Rebecca from The Road Less Traveled. She is so positive and a great blog to follow. She just imbarked on her first IVF and is in the midst of the awful TWW!
Due to lack of time, I am going to cut my list off at 5! There are so many other ladies I'd love to nominate!