So after a fun conversation with Carrie M., we decided we should open our fantasy IF clinic. Here are some of the features we thought should be included. Please feel free to add:=
- 1. Doctor’s with low patient case loads
- 2. Warm exam tables
- 3. Fuzzy blankets to cover yourself with while getting wanded
- 4. Warm speculums
- 5. Warm hands!
- 6. Warm lube
- 7. A person who’s whole job is to stand in the room and let you cry on them if needed or jump around and be a cheerleader if needed.
- 8. A reception area with wine and/or hard liquor for after those particularly difficult appointments
- 9. Absolutely NO BABIES ALLOWED IN THE CLINIC
- 10. A “you’ll get pregnant this month” guarantee
- 11. Low/no cost procedures
- 12. Masseuse to rub your back and shoulders while you wait
- 13. Stand in husbands-for when your husband just can’t be there. Of course they would all look like Mr. McDreamy AND Mr. McSteamy.
- 14. A counselor on staff to help you with all of your crazy emotions and drug fueled mood swings
- 15. Chocolate in all of the rooms-because sometimes it just makes you feel better!
- 16. An acupuncturist on staff for before and after procedures-why leave the office if you don’t have to?
- 17. A wide array of [up to date] “materials” for DH to choose from when doing his “business” in a very private, but spacious locked room-because let’s face it…he’ll make his best batch of baby batter in something bigger than a broom closet with a collection of Ron Jeremy’s greatest 1980’s pornos.
- 18. Nurses that are all IF patients and know what it is like to be in our shoes.
Feel free to add!!!