About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

NT Scan today

::Biting nails::

T-minus 1 1/2 hours till our NT scan.  I am nervous and excited all at the same time.

I'll post more after our scan.  If all goes well today we will finally come "out of the closet" so to speak and make our announcement on Facebook (because quite frankly, the friends that we wanted to tell personally have already received a phone call).

8 comments:

  1. Good luck!! It should be a breeze! You'll get to see the little ones swimming around, having a great time. You're so young and I'm sure the babies are perfectly healthy. Can't wait to hear about how they're looking these days =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey...you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *goodluck*!! i'm sure the babies will do great and then you can announce to the world that the twins are coming :o) can you believe you're at this point??? *pinch*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little baby bump from your earlier post! You and your babies are in my prayers for a great NT scan today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting!!! Can't wait to hear about your scan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it went splendidly!

    It was so fun for us to get everyone's reactions on facebook! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete