About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas lights and infertility websites

Yes, that’s right.  A boat parade..in the middle of winter…in 30 degree weather.  Some of us are actually that crazy.  We decorate our boats with lights and Christmas trees and then join a pageant of lights around the lake.  This is followed by a party that benefits a different charity every year.  This year it was Centerstone.  It is a mental health facility.

Here are some pics:








And for the obligatory IF update:

I am going for my consult with the RE today. I am nervous and excited all at the same time.  I am excited to see what this new protocol brings.  I am nervous because I really want to get this show on the road.  I am tired of waiting and tired of EVERYONE else getting pregnant but me.  As of today I am officially $30,000 in the whole THIS YEAR!  It's my turn damn it!

I'll keep you posted on the results of the consult!

5 comments:

  1. I hope your consult goes well and you come away with a great plan. I went on a holiday boat tour to look at christmas lights once with my grandma. However, it was in florida so it was warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love holiday boat decorations. Though I can't say I really want to be out there on the water when it's 30 degrees. Brrrr.

    Hope the consult went well. IF is such a crap shoot - if the odds were the same in Vegas, no one would go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun party! I hope the consult goes smoothly and gives you new hope!

    ReplyDelete