About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Waiting for the AF fairy...

Well sort of.  I went in for my suppression check yesterday.  U/S was all clear.  Lining was 5.1 (which they said is a little thick, but I haven't had a period yet).  My E2 came back at 32 so I am completely suppressed!  Yay!

I still haven't start AF.  Some spotting here and there, but it always stops.  This might be the first time I am hoping AF comes!  The RE told me that if I don't start by tomorrow, which is when I am supposed to start Estrodial Valerate shots, to call so we can figure out what we are going to do.  I pray pray pray that it comes before then because I REALLY don't want to delay our FET any longer!

In other news, last night I made vaca frita for the first time.  It's an amazing cuban dish (and even though I am a super white girl, I am actually half-cuban).  As a bonus, I even found frozen plantains at Publix (which are next to impossible to find in Tennessee).  It was delicious!


3 comments:

  1. Great news on the suppression check!! I hope AF shows soon! The food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about it being SO weird to actually hope AF shows up during the IF journey. I had never wished to see mine come until just recently when we were getting ready to start IVF #2....Keeping my fingers crossed for you to get it so we can be on the same cycle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay first of all that food looks delicious!! Second, I am really happy for you that you're all suppressed. My lining is always around 5 mm if I haven't had my period yet so I am sure it will thin out even more soon.

    I saw on your sidebar that you are getting stitches in your cervix before transfer ... I don't know much about transfer (having never been there myself) ... is that typical or is there a reason for it? Just curious!

    Keep the good news coming!

    ReplyDelete