I cried my eyes out over the thoughts of cancellation. It was awful. How could I come so far...two months of medication that is...only to get cancelled this late in the game. DH was so supportive and comforting. He was absolutely my rock during this time.
He came with me to my U/S and E2 on Friday. Well all of our prayers worked! The u/s showed I had about 18 follies on the right ovary and about 12 that could be viuslaized on the left (left isn't always as easy to see because of the sigmoid colon). My E2 came back at 3400 so we were cleared to continue. They decreased my dose again to 100IU and told me to take a trigger and a half Sunday night.
So here we are. I am going in for an E2 today to see how high my E2 is to decide if we need to freeze all potential embyros and wait for OHSS to subside or if we can proceed. I am praying that we can proceed with a fresh transfer!!! Pleaes cross your fingers for me!
I'll keep everyone posted. In the meantime, here are some famliar pictures!