About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2dp5dt

The swelling has gone done (just a little bit).  I am starting to feel semi-human again.  I am up 3lbs which pisses me off but what can ya do!

I had my progesterone level drawn today and it was 66, so my nurse informed me that we can stay at 1cc of PIO which is great news!  She said their protocol is to raise it to 2cc when the level comes back at 29 or lower.  Glad for once I exceeded what I was supposed to.

In general just feeling some ovarian cramps...given that my ovaries are the size of oranges right now I kind of expect that.

I'm thinking I might test at 7dp5dt, but I am terrified of getting a false negative.  We only tranferred one, so there is no chance of twins that would spike my HCG.

Guess well wait and see.  Part of me hopes that my OHSS starts to get worse in the coming days....so at least I'll have piece of mind that it took....but on the flip side I know how crappy I have been feeling and would love to know feel this way anymore!!

1 comment: