About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Raising Money for the Down Syndrom Association of Middle Tennessee

Hey everyone,

Not much new in the IVF realm. Just waiting for AF to start so I can write a heart attack inducing check to the clinic and get this show on the road.

Aside from that, my DH and I have good friends that have the sweetest daughter with Down's Syndrome. Every year they have a big walk to raise money for research and awareness. Randy and I have pledged to raise $1000 for them this year. I know it seems like a lot, but not having any children yet, I could only imagine what it would feel like to have a child with Down's. Working in the clinical research realm myself, I understand how important these fundraisers are.

So I am asking for everyone's help, if you could, please share my link to my fund raising page...put it on your blog, email it to friends, donate yourself. Every little bit helps....even a dollar here and a dollar there!

Thanks so much for all your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment