About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
I am a mom to amazing twin girls, a wife, and I work full time. I battled infertility for 2 years and over the course of treatments, a twin pregnancy, and raising twins I managed to gain about 80 lbs. I’ve lost about 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 50 in my quest to become a hot mama.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fun in the Sun

So we just got back from a trip to Florida. Don't get all jealous...it was a trip to my best friends wedding. It was quite chaotic. Didn't get nearly as much time in the sun as I had hoped.
We stayed at the Diamond Head on Ft. Myers Beach. The hotel was fantastic...although, when we got done with it it smelled quite a bit like a frat house.




The wedding was beautiful. It definitely made everyone a little misty eyed since her mom passed away several months ago. I'll post some pics as soon as I get around to it (which I fully acknowledge I suck at)

Other than that, DH and I completed a super fun race called "Muddy Buddy." It was 7 miles of torture (biking, running, and obstacles) in some horrendous terrain. Felt good to finish though!

We are now preparing for our next race...a Triathlon in 2 weeks. Joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment