1. Your house will be a mess always...no matter how much cleaning you do, it will be a mess.
2. Your body will never look the same again.
3. Your house will take on a funky odor....a mixture of poop and vomit.
4. Two words-mom nipples.
5. Shaving your legs is a luxury, not a right...and you will master the art of the "rapid shave." This consists of shaving the fronts only and hoping no on notices.
6. You will live bottle to bottle.
8. Sex. What is that?
9. You suddlenly feel compelled to talk about poop consistency.
10. However long it used to take you to leave the house...quadruple that.
11. Sleep trumps all. It is better than food, sex, or oxygen.
12. You know marshal arts. Just wait until some stranger tries to touch your baby for the first time.
13. You notice every cough and sniffle in the room and now realize that everyone is disgusting because no one washes their hands.
14. The idea of tossing your maternity clothes is sad. Why doesn't everyone jsut wear maternity pants. Hello...no muffin top!
15. You will eat cold food pretty much all of the time.
16. Wine is your best friend.
17. After someone has been elbows deep in your cookie, whipping a boob out in public doesn't seem like such a big deal.